Here’s all that gear that Jason Stallworth (that’s me!) uses from both the studio to playing live!
***I keep this page updated as things change!
Here’s what you’ll find below:
- Studio Recording Gear
- Guitars and Amps
- Gear for Live Solo Gigs
- Website Tools (what I use for this site)
*Most of the links below are affiliate links. I get a small commission if you decide to purchase through them, and I appreciate your support!
This is my studio gear and I’m currently running on a late 2013 iMac.
- Presonus Studio One Pro rcording software
- Presonus Quantum 2 audio interface
***The Quantum 2 is no longer available. This is the regular Quantum interface
- KRK Rokit 5 studio monitors
- KRK 6400 headphones
***I will admit these aren’t the best studio headphones; looking to upgrade soon.
- Shure SM7B mic for vocals
- Shure SM57 mic for miking amps
- Positive Grid BIAS Amp 2 and FX 2
Guitars & Amps
- ESP E-II Horizon FR-7
- ESP LTD M-1000 Deluxe (older model; not sure which year)
- Ibanez RG1570 (2001 model)
- ESP LTD D-5 bass
- Takamine G Series acoustic
- Strings: I use Elixir Nanowebs for all of my guitars
Gear for Live Solo Gigs
Aside from writing and recording metal music, I also play a decent amount of live solo gigs in my local area (Tampa). It’s mostly acoustic but I also incorporate some electric guitar and looping.
- Line 6 POD Go
- Electro-Voice ZLX 12bt speakers
- Mackie ProFX 12v3 Board
- TC Electronics Ditto looper pedal
- Shure Beta 58A mic
- Shure SM58 mic
I’m listing the tools I use for my website as many would like to have their own website or blog. This is everything I use now to continue building and maintaining my website (most of these are affiliate links that go to the product, which I get rewarded if you purchase through my link).